Saturday, December 02, 2006

HM & DG forever


HM & DG forever
Originally uploaded by zavodk.
This pillow was made back in August for my friends Holly and Dan as a wedding gift. Within the year I hope to have made a matching quilt, which is very ambitious on my part, I know. I loved this pillow & had completely forgotten to take photos of it before I gave it to them. Thankfully Holly came through with this photo recently and sent it along. Such great memories.....I finished sewing the side together in my quiet hotel room at Sandals Montego Bay, Jamacia while indulging in uninterupted Project Runway in the room with a Carribean View. I went solo this trip, with some much appreciated alone time. Deliciously decadent, I say, to spend time with my friends drinking frozen Miami Vices at the swim up bar, eating petit fours and lounging in the sunshine. All for a sweet celebration, my oldest friend in the world's marrying the bright and always entertaining Dan. Thank you Holly and Dan for some great memories.
Holly is the gorgeous one in white with the dark hair.....
Nina, Jenna, Casey, Holly, Cheryl and Joe

No comments: