Saturday, September 03, 2011

For a Good Cause














The other day I was able to sneak a visit to my favorite thrift store. It was delicious! Walking through downtown on my stolen time to check out it's new-to-me location. The good Sisters run a clean & useful store, they even launder the clothing & linens before putting them out....& the prices are divine. Favorite unexpected find of the day, wooden shoes, in different sizes & colors throughout the store.
What I brought home....one pair of heart pj pants for little lady, one pink gingham napkin of soft cotton, & 2 black buttons for a shirt that has lost a few.
Sister Mary wasn't there that day, which was the reason I thought I would meander down there, but that gives me a reason to visit again....hey it's for a good cause....

No comments: