Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Late night





Spent the past few nights, up late sewing in the studio. Listening to the Cure station on Pandora and letting my mind wander.
It has done my soul good to spend time alone with myself.

A friend wrote today about being home all day with children. Being a full time homeschooler & a part time working Mama I know the necessity of having time alone. Time to think, to follow my own interests, to be with other adults where I am not a mother, but myself. It is vital for me to have that time, I feel like my cup is full after and that I can carry on accordingly.

I am grateful to have support to be able to do that. I wish every Mama out there gets the bit of time they need, because being a mama is one challenging journey.

Felt inspired by Milo's new found interested in the pen whistle....



I made him a case.

No comments: