Thursday, October 18, 2007

full



Originally uploaded by zavodk.
This has been a very challenging pregnancy for me. We as a family took on many strains and met many difficulties on our journey. Still not quite "set" for the baby, we tread onward....I read this on a blog today and it resonated with me......

"This has really been a tough day for us. Lately it is as if God is alowing us to feel our total dependence on him. I know that this is a very important and valuable time but it is also hard. Maybe it is a bit what a pregnant woman feels when she is so uncomfortable as her due time draws near. She is carring a heavy burden that makes so many of lifes everday activities more difficult and awkward and yet she can bear with this hardship beause of what she has to look forward to. Similarly I know that there is some real beauty and wisdom on the other side of this valley we are walking through right now." www.studiobeerhurst.com

Lately I feel those that have passed walking with me, giving me they're strength...so that I know in the valley will be the beginning beauty of new life,
the complexity of a family growing
the blossoming of new love...

2 comments:

Kevin Gardella for School Committee said...

We are thinking of you always.

Catherine said...

VEDA!!! Just got your note on my blog about your new boy! Oh so sweet I am sure! Love you guys, I'll call soooooooon. take care, miss you! Coco