Thursday, March 26, 2009

a few good things....



Originally uploaded by zavodk.
Yesterday a few good things happened...

1-I opened my Etsy Shop, Santa Lucia's Eyes & Ends and stocked up with some recent vintage finds.

hausfrau

2-The new Hausfrau came in the mail! YAY! I am happy to report that it features all writing and cartoons by the Hausfrau....not that I don't enjoy the other writers that are featured, but she sure is the star. I also had a call the other day from a friend in Portland who went to see the Hausfrau! One woman show at the Portland Stage Company . Another reason to wish I was in Maine. So any folks up yonder reading this, the Hausfrau show runs until April 11.

3. The weather was mild yesterday and Milo and I worked in the yard together, cleaning brush, hacking away some branches and enjoying our stolen time together while Nate napped. He sure has been sassy lately, that little Nate and it was nice to get some much needed time in with my bigger little.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day....tis rainy here and I have noses to wipe...

No comments: