Thursday, October 19, 2006

works in progress


shelf
Originally uploaded by zavodk.
I had a few moments to myself this afternoon before work, so I decided to take some photos of my favorite shelf in the house. A shelf that only my own things appear on, which in this house is rare! I can't tell you how happy it makes me. I find that I like it to be constantly evolving with objects and crafts that inspire me most. Chris asked me the other day whether or not I knew the person in the photo & I said, "no, he's cute...I wish I had know him!" The little fuzzy rabbit bank makes me giggle & the color of the ribbon thrills me so.

On to the other delightful things that caught my eyes this gray afternoon, ducky fabric cardthe ducky card, with the slogan, hope your feeling just ducky!
& a work in progress, the beginning of an apliqued baby quilt, which would be my first.
I was promised a morning alone to do some crafting on Saturday, I will keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the quilt! i can't wait to see it done.. i havent touched mine....soon soon.. so when did milo sleep through the night?? : P