Thursday, July 22, 2010

Women with Children


I was going through photographs yesterday and felt inspired to put together some images of women with babies and children. Specifically mothers and grandmothers, but not limited too. Here are some that I choose. I am not quite sure what I want to do with them yet....but I felt really inspired....and realized how much these images made me happy....

                                                                         
                                    
                                                                                      
                                                  
                                                     

                                                

                                                          

                                                      

                                                                  
                          
                                                            

No comments: